Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, the fourth entry in the thieving raccoon's saga, is coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on February 5th.
The game will be available both at retail and for download on PlayStation Network on launch day. Thieves in Time is also part of Sony's Cross-Buy program; players who purchase the PS3 version of the game will be able to download the Vita version for free.
Pre-ordering from participating retailers will also net buyers two parachute skins and a costume skin for Murray the hippopotamus. Additionally, purchase of the Ratchet & Clank Collection allows early access to a demo for Thieves in Time.
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was announced at E3 2011. It was scheduled to release this year, but Sony expressed to Polygon the delay was to ensure that PS3 and Vita continued receiving new titles post-holiday season.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp
- This laser-etched map of Zelda's Hyrule is going to sell out fast
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault