More uncut alpha footage of combat and defense in massively multiplayer online survival title The War Z has surfaced, showing headshots and kills carried out with nothing but a flashlight.
More uncut alpha footage of combat and defense in massively multiplayer online survival title The War Z has surfaced, courtesy of FPS General.
The video, posted below, demonstrates that yes, it's possible to kill zombies with a single shot to the head as well as beat them to second-death using only a flashlight. Players can also build barricades using wooden sign boards collected in their inventory and throw red signal flares to distract zombie attackers.
The War Z will feature co-op multiplayer and penalizes you for losing in-game items purchased with real money. Set to release this fall on PC, developer Hammerpoint Studios' is currently taking pre-orders on the game's official website.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free