Developer Funcom is offering a wealth of bonuses with new and renewed subscriptions for science-fiction massively multiplayer online role-playing title Anarchy Online.
Developer Funcom is offering a wealth of bonuses with new and renewed subscriptions for science-fiction massively multiplayer online role-playing title Anarchy Online, the company announced on the game's official forums.
Players have until November 12th to subscribe and can snag their bonuses in the claims section of Anarchy's in-game store.
New subscribers will receive more bonus items depending on how long their subscription is for. These items include Funcom Points – points used to purchase additional content for the company's games – special in-game armor and housing, and access to all Anarchy Online expansion packs. Existing subscribers who sign on for another 12 months will receive a pack including over $100 of bonus content featuring 12 months of game time, 1440 Funcom Points, special armor and items, and all Anarchy Online expansions.
Anarchy Online was released in 2001. The game's upcoming expansion is still on hold due to layoffs at developer Funcom.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft