It took Matt Siegfried just under two days to reach Borderlands 2's level cap, and he's posted a video of his achievement online.
It took Matt Siegfried, a dedicated speedrunner who games under the name Blitz, and a partner just under two days to reach Borderlands 2's level cap, and he's posted a video of his achievement online.
"After 43 hours and 15 minutes, me and my partner finally hit [level] 50 in Borderlands 2," reads the description for a YouTube video showing final minutes leading up to the milestone. "We began playing 30 minutes after the midnight release Monday night and reached level 50 at 7:45 pm Wednesday. There were no major breaks during this process."
Siegfried streamed much of his time with the game on his Twitch.TV channel, where he describes himself as a "Multi-genre/multi-console world champion, speedrunner, high score chaser, tournament player, co-op lover, and OSU student."
Be sure to can check out Polygon's review of Borderlands 2, and watch the final minutes of the speedrun in the video below.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development