The IndieCade festival kicks off next week in Los Angeles giving attendees a chance to get their hands on a delightfully eclectic array of independent video games.
This year the show's main headquarters is located at the corner of Main Street and Culver Boulevard in the heart of LA's Culver City. As in previous years, the show has a number of locations spread around Culver City. You can find all of the details over on the official site.
This year's selection of titles include a mix of the already released (Zombies, Run! and Papo & Yo), the physical and in the real world (Pickpocket Junction and Field Frogger) and the bizarre and perhaps unheard of (Zombie Yoga and Bientôt l'été).
Hop on over to the site's full list for run down of all of the games and what they're about. Or better still, take the time to check them out in person next week.
If you can't be there, don't worry, we'll be there for you reporting live from the heart of indie gaming.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Child of Light's creators discuss the birth of Aurora and her fairytale journey