The IndieCade festival kicks off next week in Los Angeles giving attendees a chance to get their hands on a delightfully eclectic array of independent video games.
This year the show's main headquarters is located at the corner of Main Street and Culver Boulevard in the heart of LA's Culver City. As in previous years, the show has a number of locations spread around Culver City. You can find all of the details over on the official site.
This year's selection of titles include a mix of the already released (Zombies, Run! and Papo & Yo), the physical and in the real world (Pickpocket Junction and Field Frogger) and the bizarre and perhaps unheard of (Zombie Yoga and Bientôt l'été).
Hop on over to the site's full list for run down of all of the games and what they're about. Or better still, take the time to check them out in person next week.
If you can't be there, don't worry, we'll be there for you reporting live from the heart of indie gaming.
- The amazing real-world Assassin's Creed Unity parkour run and how it was created
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free
- Titanfall getting in-game currency in update 5, coming July 31 with Frontier's Edge map pack