Here are the first images of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombies mode, as seen on All Games Beta.
Black Ops 2 developer Treyarch has been slowly teasing the mode for the past few weeks, including in a video that previewed zombie gameplay on a boarded-up bus. Treyarch previously revealed that the game's zombie mode would support up to eight players cooperatively on the same engine that powers the rest of Black Ops 2's multiplayer suite. According to the studio, information on the zombies mode is coming tomorrow, September 26th.
We'll update this post with more details as they're available.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Rogue Legacy survival guide: How to keep that family tree growing
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game