Nintendo today confirmed that there will be 23 games hitting stores the day their new Wii U console goes on sale in North America.
Among the titles hitting on Nov. 18 are Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, ZombiU and Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
"We're making sure that Wii U owners will have great games to play from the moment they open the box, and that a steady stream of fun new games is always on the way," said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America's president and COO. "We have something for everyone, from new franchises to creative new approaches to familiar favorites."
Here's the full list of Nov. 18 games provided by Nintendo this morning:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Assassin's Creed 3
ESPN Sports Connection
Just Dance 4
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
Game Party Champions
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Wii U will be sold in two versions in the U.S. The basic set will cost $299.99. The deluxe set, which comes with more storage capacity, additional accessories and a copy of Nintendo Land, will sell for $349.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward