Nintendo today confirmed that there will be 23 games hitting stores the day their new Wii U console goes on sale in North America.
Among the titles hitting on Nov. 18 are Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, ZombiU and Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
"We're making sure that Wii U owners will have great games to play from the moment they open the box, and that a steady stream of fun new games is always on the way," said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America's president and COO. "We have something for everyone, from new franchises to creative new approaches to familiar favorites."
Here's the full list of Nov. 18 games provided by Nintendo this morning:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Assassin's Creed 3
ESPN Sports Connection
Just Dance 4
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
Game Party Champions
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Wii U will be sold in two versions in the U.S. The basic set will cost $299.99. The deluxe set, which comes with more storage capacity, additional accessories and a copy of Nintendo Land, will sell for $349.99.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming