Halo 4 offers a multiplayer mode in which you can play as the Flood, franchise director Frank O'Connor confirmed today.
According to CVG, the aliens will only show up in a specific game type called "Flood," which sounds like it resembles the "Infection" setup from earlier Halo titles. Two players start out as the parasitic aliens, trying to make sure that everyone else — up to 10 players in all — eventually suffers the same fate.
Halo 4 developer 343 Industries previously elaborated on the evolution of the series' alien antagonists, including the Flood, the Forerunners, and now the Prometheans, in a video released earlier this month. Be sure to check out our extensive preview coverage from last week here.
Halo 4 launches on November 6th exclusively for Xbox 360.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)