Submissions are now open for the 2013 Game Developers Conference summits, the two days of lectures kicking off the conference.
Included in the pre-GDC Summits this year is the Game Narrative Summit, which has been held at GDC Online in Texas for the past seven years. The program is looking for lecture submissions covering interactive narrative for designers and writers.
GDC will also include a QA Summit for the first time and a Free-to-Play Design and Business Summit, dedicated to covering topics and techniques for the growing free-to-play games market.
"The Game Narrative Summit has always been incredibly popular at GDC Online, so we're thrilled to offer GDC attendees the opportunity to explore that event," said GDC manager Meggan Scavio in a press release. "The introduction of the re-imagined Free-to-Play Design and Business Summit and the QA Summit demonstrates how the Game Developers Conference continues to grow and provide content that's relevant to developers today."
Submissions will close on October 23rd at 11:59 p.m. ET. The 2013 Game Developers Conference will be held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, March 25th through 29th.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'