Dance Central 3 comes out next month, and Harmonix is celebrating the impending launch with a sale on every piece of downloadable content it has released for the Dance Central franchise.
All individual songs, such as James Brown's "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine" and Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice," have dropped in price from 240 Microsoft Points ($3) to 160 MS Points ($2) — a 33 percent discount. The 14-song Marathon Pack, which includes booty-shaking hits such as Paula Abdul's "Straight Up," is 58 percent cheaper: 1400 MS Points ($17.50) during the sale instead of 3360 MS Points ($42).
Check out the full list of discounted DLC on Harmonix's website, which says that the sale will run only "for a limited time." Then go buy some songs, since they're all compatible with Dance Central 3.
Dance Central 3 launches exclusively for Kinect on October 16th. You can read our full preview here.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance