A new trailer for Ubisoft's dance-party title The Hip Hop Dance Experience, successor to the Black Eyed Peas and Michael Jackson Experience titles, shows off sweet moves available in the game's multiplayer modes.
Dance Party mode and Dance Battle mode, crafted for up to four players dancing for fun or getting serious toe-to-toe, lets players start and stop as they please with jump-in-jump-out controls. Players can select from a few difficultly levels, with the hardest, Professional, putting dancers to the same standards as hip-hop stars.
Not-so-good dancers can practice moves to mastery in Power-Schooling mode, which walks players through sets and hones in their weak spots, targeting specific moves or songs that require a little more practice.
Then there's marathon mode, which cycles through an endless playlist of songs until you quite literally drop.
Check out these modes in action in the trailer below. The Hip Hop Dance Experience is coming to Wii and Xbox 360 on November 13th.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)