A new trailer for Ubisoft's dance-party title The Hip Hop Dance Experience, successor to the Black Eyed Peas and Michael Jackson Experience titles, shows off sweet moves available in the game's multiplayer modes.
Dance Party mode and Dance Battle mode, crafted for up to four players dancing for fun or getting serious toe-to-toe, lets players start and stop as they please with jump-in-jump-out controls. Players can select from a few difficultly levels, with the hardest, Professional, putting dancers to the same standards as hip-hop stars.
Not-so-good dancers can practice moves to mastery in Power-Schooling mode, which walks players through sets and hones in their weak spots, targeting specific moves or songs that require a little more practice.
Then there's marathon mode, which cycles through an endless playlist of songs until you quite literally drop.
Check out these modes in action in the trailer below. The Hip Hop Dance Experience is coming to Wii and Xbox 360 on November 13th.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer