In Europe and Australia, Sony's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Declassified PlayStation Vita bundle will include a download code for the game instead of a boxed retail copy, according to new images of the package.
Photos of the bundle for the aforementioned regions (see image above) show a voucher with a PlayStation Network download code. That differs from existing images of the North American bundle's box (see here), which advertise the inclusion of a boxed copy.
The difference matters. In every region, the bundle comes with a 4GB memory card. But depending on the size of the game, downloading it to the card will take up a good chunk of that space.
We reached out to Sony and Activision earlier today to ask if the North American bundle also includes a digital copy, but had received no responses by press time. We'll update this story if they provide any information.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'