Dishonored, the upcoming stealthy, steampunk-inspired game from developer Arkane Studios, is the subject of a 30-second CG commercial that debuted Sunday night during a new episode of Face Off on the SyFy channel.
In the video, a child sings "What would you do with a drunken whaler," a reference to the whaling industry that serves as the lifeblood of the game's fictional city, Dunwall. The video shows gameplay-inspired acrobatics rendered in glorious, high quality CG.
Dishonored is poised for an October 9th release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Take an assassin's eye view of Dunwall in the commercial below.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter - Overview video