Dishonored, the upcoming stealthy, steampunk-inspired game from developer Arkane Studios, is the subject of a 30-second CG commercial that debuted Sunday night during a new episode of Face Off on the SyFy channel.
In the video, a child sings "What would you do with a drunken whaler," a reference to the whaling industry that serves as the lifeblood of the game's fictional city, Dunwall. The video shows gameplay-inspired acrobatics rendered in glorious, high quality CG.
Dishonored is poised for an October 9th release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Take an assassin's eye view of Dunwall in the commercial below.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer