Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, the upcoming stealth game from developer Kojima Productions, may integrate smartphone gameplay, reports VG24/7 from the Eurogamer Expo.
During the talk, Kojima said that Ground Zeroes will include base building features first seen in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. In Snake's home base, players can build, fortify, and create weapons and other items for use during sneaking missions. Kojima said that players would be able to manage their in-game base with the smartphone app that he envisions. Changes made in the app will appear in the game.
Kojima revealed footage of Ground Zeroes at PAX Prime 2012. Be sure to check out Polygon's coverage of the reveal, and of the panel where the legendary developer spoke of the Metal Gear franchise's first 25 years.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone