Nintendo of Japan will hold one of its Nintendo Direct livestream briefings tonight — yes, another one — at noon Japan Time/8 p.m. Pacific Time, according to an update from Nintendo of America. Following that, Nintendo of America will broadcast its own.
The details of tonight's Nintendo Direct have not be disclosed, but we can safely expect that Nintendo president Satoru Iwata will discuss the Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and/or the Wii. Expect Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime to do the same.
Nintendo held a Nintendo Direct presentation earlier this month on September 13th, during which the company confirmed the price, release date, and launch details of the Wii U. The stream featured game announcements, including the Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2. Nintendo of America also revealed TVii during its most recent Nintendo Direct.
Just a few weeks earlier, on August 29th, Nintendo held a Nintendo Direct that focused on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii.
Stay tuned for details later.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer