Highly bizarre, highly stylized fighting game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is as over-the-top as you'd expect for a game based on the old Shonen Jump manga serial.
In this video we get a chance to see the game in action and, most importantly, the many, many colorful characters featured in the Namco Bandai published, CyberConnect 2 published PlayStation 3 fighter.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure started out as a weekly Japanese manga written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki (the man behind Magic Boy B.T. and Baoh). As the manga grew in popularity in was turned into anime, novels, "drama CDs" and finally a number of video games. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD, a high-definition port of the original 2D fighting game that hit arcades in 1998, was released to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in August.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Tekken X Street Fighter is still in the works, so 'please relax'