Highly bizarre, highly stylized fighting game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is as over-the-top as you'd expect for a game based on the old Shonen Jump manga serial.
In this video we get a chance to see the game in action and, most importantly, the many, many colorful characters featured in the Namco Bandai published, CyberConnect 2 published PlayStation 3 fighter.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure started out as a weekly Japanese manga written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki (the man behind Magic Boy B.T. and Baoh). As the manga grew in popularity in was turned into anime, novels, "drama CDs" and finally a number of video games. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD, a high-definition port of the original 2D fighting game that hit arcades in 1998, was released to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in August.
- The fixer: Why Rod Fergusson returned to Gears of War
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell (update)
- Polygon Plays: Deus Ex - Episode one
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is the chili cheese fry of Marvel's movie collection
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it