World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is offering free character transfers to other realms to ease the strain on the game's currently overpopulated ones, Blizzard announced on Battle.net
Players have until noon ET on October 4th to take advantage of the free transfer, and can only move from one of the designated overpopulated realms to another assigned realm. Transfers can be completed by logging into the Account Management section and selecting "Free Character Migration" at the bottom of players' World of Warcraft license. Transferring will not affect guild membership or reputation if a guild's master has already completed a Guild Master realm transfer.
There are currently eight realms experiencing overpopulation, and each has been assigned a new destination realm for players wishing to make the transfer:
- Frostmourne (Oceanic timezone ), migration to Gundrak
- Illidan (Central), migration to Mug'thol
- Kil'jaeden (Pacific), migration to Frostwolf
- Area 52 (Eastern), migration to Velen or Exodar
- Darkspear (Mountain), migration to Bloodscalp
- Tichondrius (Pacific), migration to Dark Iron
- Stormrage (Eastern) migration to Trollbane
- Kel'Thuzad (Eastern), migration to Alterac Mountains
Blizzard notes that transfers can be closed down at any time should the destination realm become full.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?