Xbox 360 gamers can now earn real rewards based on the number of achievement points they've unlocked.
The MyAchievements promotion is part of Microsoft's Xbox Rewards program, which gives Xbox Live Gold members Microsoft Points for a plethora of things.
The twist here is that players are granted these rewards based on their achievement points. Players who have unlocked a total of 3,000 to 9,999 points will be granted a "special gift" during their birthday month. Players who have earned 10,000 to 24,999 get the special gift, plus a monthly one percent rebate on all Xbox Live Marketplace purchases. Players who have earned 25,000 points or more get the gift and a two percent rebate.
There is one catch: To participate in the Xbox Live Rewards program, you need to agree to receive regular communications which includes "program updates, offers and promotions."
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II