Xbox 360 gamers can now earn real rewards based on the number of achievement points they've unlocked.
The MyAchievements promotion is part of Microsoft's Xbox Rewards program, which gives Xbox Live Gold members Microsoft Points for a plethora of things.
The twist here is that players are granted these rewards based on their achievement points. Players who have unlocked a total of 3,000 to 9,999 points will be granted a "special gift" during their birthday month. Players who have earned 10,000 to 24,999 get the special gift, plus a monthly one percent rebate on all Xbox Live Marketplace purchases. Players who have earned 25,000 points or more get the gift and a two percent rebate.
There is one catch: To participate in the Xbox Live Rewards program, you need to agree to receive regular communications which includes "program updates, offers and promotions."
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)