Xbox 360 gamers can now earn real rewards based on the number of achievement points they've unlocked.
The MyAchievements promotion is part of Microsoft's Xbox Rewards program, which gives Xbox Live Gold members Microsoft Points for a plethora of things.
The twist here is that players are granted these rewards based on their achievement points. Players who have unlocked a total of 3,000 to 9,999 points will be granted a "special gift" during their birthday month. Players who have earned 10,000 to 24,999 get the special gift, plus a monthly one percent rebate on all Xbox Live Marketplace purchases. Players who have earned 25,000 points or more get the gift and a two percent rebate.
There is one catch: To participate in the Xbox Live Rewards program, you need to agree to receive regular communications which includes "program updates, offers and promotions."
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!