Blade & Soul, the MMO from Korean developer Team Bloodlust, is getting a title update that revamps a class called of sword-wielding martial artists called Lyn Blade Masters.
The changes will focus on bladed combat, including AOE, stunning, and grabbing skills, according to an article on Steparu. NCSoft recently announced that the game, which is already available in Korea and China, will be heading west. Though the company hasn't determined a release date, an FAQ on Blade & Soul's website invites players interested in a beta to sign up for a newsletter.
You can check out the trailer below to see some Lyn Blade Masters in action, slicing and dicing their way through Blade & Soul's environments, which are inspired by Asian mythology.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying