Blade & Soul, the MMO from Korean developer Team Bloodlust, is getting a title update that revamps a class called of sword-wielding martial artists called Lyn Blade Masters.
The changes will focus on bladed combat, including AOE, stunning, and grabbing skills, according to an article on Steparu. NCSoft recently announced that the game, which is already available in Korea and China, will be heading west. Though the company hasn't determined a release date, an FAQ on Blade & Soul's website invites players interested in a beta to sign up for a newsletter.
You can check out the trailer below to see some Lyn Blade Masters in action, slicing and dicing their way through Blade & Soul's environments, which are inspired by Asian mythology.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development