Blade & Soul, the MMO from Korean developer Team Bloodlust, is getting a title update that revamps a class called of sword-wielding martial artists called Lyn Blade Masters.
The changes will focus on bladed combat, including AOE, stunning, and grabbing skills, according to an article on Steparu. NCSoft recently announced that the game, which is already available in Korea and China, will be heading west. Though the company hasn't determined a release date, an FAQ on Blade & Soul's website invites players interested in a beta to sign up for a newsletter.
You can check out the trailer below to see some Lyn Blade Masters in action, slicing and dicing their way through Blade & Soul's environments, which are inspired by Asian mythology.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- California city repeals longstanding ban on ... playing pinball?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Ouya strikes a deal to bring games to China