Football Manager 2013, this year's iteration of Sports Interactive's soccer management series, launches worldwide on Friday, November 2nd, and pre-order customers will enjoy early access, publisher Sega announced today.
Those who pre-order a physical or digital copy of Football Manager 2013 will receive a download code for a single-player beta version of the game that will be available "around 14 days prior to the official launch date," according to a Sports Interactive press release. The beta will include most of the full game's feature set, such as the new Football Manager Classic experience and Challenge Mode.
The beta will no longer function after November 5th, although its save games will be compatible with the full game — players won't lose any pre-release progress.
Football Manager 2013 will be available on PC and Mac. Check out the gallery below for screenshots the developers released when they announced the game earlier this month.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes