A group of industrious Los Angeles-based cosplayers are seeking to bring The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to life with The Zelda Project.
The group's website currently hosts two photosets: one at Lon Lon Ranch and another in the Lost Woods. The group aims to present these characters "as they would appear in reality to the best of our abilities," with a tiny, wide-eyed Saria as just one of its current examples. The project is also planning a short film, based on Ocarina of Time's final battle sequence.
"A labor of love, this project combines all aspects of art from costuming & photography to CGI visual effects," reads the official page. "Our end goal is that we hope those of you who view our work are brought a little bit more into the world of Hyrule through our art."
The group is currently accepting donations through PayPal, and has plans to launch a Kickstarter campaign soon.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5