The Humble Indie Bundle 5, which holds the record for being the highest-selling Humble Bundle, is being honored in a commemorative art print by Supergiant Games' art director Jen Zee.
The poster is available for $14.99 and features the Servant Grunt from Amnesia, the Kid from Bastion, the Boy from Limbo, Psychonauts' Raz and the Scythian from Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP. The bundle included these five games along with their soundtracks, and with a week left to go Lone Survivor, Braid and Super Meat Boy were added to the sale.
The current Humble Indie Bundle 6 has four days left, and gives buyers who pay more than the average selling price 10 full games and their soundtracks.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Magic 2015 lead designer says Duels of the Planeswalkers is a yearly franchise 'like FIFA or Madden'