Cloudberry Kingdom, Pwnee Studios' customizable platformer, will be available either shortly after or at the time of the Wii U launch, said the studio.
In an interview with NotEnoughShaders, Pwnee Studios discussed their release goal. "We can definitely confirm we will be in the launch window," said Pwnee.
"There's a really good chance we'll be out on the first day, but there's a tasty mix of unexpected challenges that go into that mission. We're pretty confident right now though," said the studio.
Cloudberry Kingdom is a Kickstarted project that features randomly generated levels and tweakable, higher difficulty gameplay. Pwnee recently released a new trailer dubbed "We Like it Harder" to showcase both the game's art style and intense levels.
The game will be available on the PC via Steam, the Wii U's eShop, Xbox Live Arcade, and the PlayStation Network.
- The fixer: Why Rod Fergusson returned to Gears of War
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell (update)
- Polygon Plays: Deus Ex - Episode one
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is the chili cheese fry of Marvel's movie collection
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it