What would the action/drama/sci-fi/mystery TV show LOST look like as a point-and-click adventure game from the ‘80s? Penney Design has the answer.
The London company's graphic designers created non-commercial illustrations "merging the interface of Monkey Island with the earlier graphic style of titles like Maniac Mansion," creating eight of the show's scenes in full retro glory. There's an animated gif, too.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends