A new demo for "Resident Evil 6" is coming to Xbox Live and PlayStation Network worldwide on September 18th.
A new demo for Resident Evil 6 is coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live worldwide on September 18th, Capcom announced today.
The demo will be different from the one included exclusively with Dragon's Dogma for Xbox 360 and includes both single and online co-op multiplayer content. Players can tackle missions from all three of Resident Evil 6's main campaigns. Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper battle their way through the infested Ivy University, while Sherry and Jake take to the streets of Lanshiang, China against the series' newest enemy – the J'avo. Players can also join Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans in Edonia against a horde of J'avo.
The demo included with the Xbox 360 version of Dragon's Dogma will be made available to owners of the PlayStation 3 version on September 5th by redeeming a special token on the PlayStation Store.
Resident Evil 6 is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 2nd, with a PC version to follow, and will launch alongside ResidentEvil.net, a hub for players to view and compare their in-game experiences in real-time.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman