"Sims 3: Supernatural" drops today, adding magic, roaming zombies, and a host of quirky fantasy characters to the Sims mix.
The Sims 3: Supernatural expansion pack is available today, along with a launch trailer detailing new ways to cause mischief from publisher EA.
The trailer, posted below, shows how classic fantasy figures like werewolves and vampires have been integrated into the more realistic elements of the Sims 3. The expansion introduces the dangers of zombie hordes and prowling vampires, as well as some mischievous-looking fairies and ghosts dressed to the nines in suits and sunglasses. Players can teach their Sims new skills like alchemy and spell-casting – and yes, even zombie-raising.
The Sims 3 released in 2009, with Supernatural its latest expansion, including special content from PopCap's popular Plants vs. Zombies franchise.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying