"Sims 3: Supernatural" drops today, adding magic, roaming zombies, and a host of quirky fantasy characters to the Sims mix.
The Sims 3: Supernatural expansion pack is available today, along with a launch trailer detailing new ways to cause mischief from publisher EA.
The trailer, posted below, shows how classic fantasy figures like werewolves and vampires have been integrated into the more realistic elements of the Sims 3. The expansion introduces the dangers of zombie hordes and prowling vampires, as well as some mischievous-looking fairies and ghosts dressed to the nines in suits and sunglasses. Players can teach their Sims new skills like alchemy and spell-casting – and yes, even zombie-raising.
The Sims 3 released in 2009, with Supernatural its latest expansion, including special content from PopCap's popular Plants vs. Zombies franchise.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules