September's downloadable content for "Forza 4" brings 11 new classic cars to the racetracks.
Forza 4's September downloadable content, available today, brings 11 classic cars to the racetrack courtesy of American oil company Pennzoil, developer Turn 10 Studios announced this morning.
The "Pennzoil Car Pack" is the twelfth content pack for Forza 4, marking one year of downloadable content for the title. For 560 Microsoft points, players can add the following cars to their collection:
- 2013 Viper #93 SRT Motorsport GTS-R: Driven by Indy legends like Ryan Hunter-Reay and sporting the Pennzoil livery.
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale: Lightweight, powerful, and notable for being the highest-price car at release date in the United States.
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato: Only 20 of these Aston Martins were originally built.
- 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI: An inexpensive and fun sports car, lightweight and fast.
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette: These cars were hand-built, and all white with red interiors.
- 1965 MG MGB GT: An affordable classic with a fastback-style roof and roomy interior for driver and passenger comfort.
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR: A car so highly valued, the original Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR currently resides in a glass case at the Mercedes museum.
- 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia: What it doesn't have in speed it makes up for in character and style.
- 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500: The classiest party-wagon, most notably used by the infamous "A Team."
- 2011 Citroën DS4: Environmentally friendly and comfortable, and just stylish enough to make it a well-rounded vehicle.
Forza 4 launched exclusively on Xbox 360 on October 11th last year. Forza Horizon, the next game in the racing franchise, is coming on October 23rd.