Double Fine's "Middle Manager of Justice" is out today for iOS.
Middle Manager of Justice, Double Fine Productions' new free to play mobile game made in conjunction with Dracogen Inc., is available today on the iTunes App Store.
Middle Manager applies management mechanics to an office crammed with superheroes, tasking players with keeping them, their super abilities, and equipment in check in the name of great office justice.
This is the first in a trio of mobile game collaborations between Double Fine and Dracogen, an investment company owned by entrepreneur Steven Dengler focused on backing creative projects. Dracogen supported previous Double Fine games Costume Quest and a re-release of Psychonauts for Mac OS, as well as the in-development Double Fine Adventure.
Double Fine announced the game on the company blog last week.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?