Double Fine's "Middle Manager of Justice" is out today for iOS.
Middle Manager of Justice, Double Fine Productions' new free to play mobile game made in conjunction with Dracogen Inc., is available today on the iTunes App Store.
Middle Manager applies management mechanics to an office crammed with superheroes, tasking players with keeping them, their super abilities, and equipment in check in the name of great office justice.
This is the first in a trio of mobile game collaborations between Double Fine and Dracogen, an investment company owned by entrepreneur Steven Dengler focused on backing creative projects. Dracogen supported previous Double Fine games Costume Quest and a re-release of Psychonauts for Mac OS, as well as the in-development Double Fine Adventure.
Double Fine announced the game on the company blog last week.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business