"Half Minute Hero" is coming to PC via Steam and Playism on September 27th.
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, the 2009 real-time strategy role playing and shoot 'em up hybrid for PlayStation Portable, will be ported to PC on Steam and Playism on September 27th, developer Marvelous Entertainment announced today.
The PC version will cost $9.99, according to its Playism listing, and features all extra content from the game's Xbox Live Arcade version released in June 2011. It will also include alternative high-resolution graphics and the Knight 30, Hero 30, and Evil Lord 30 modes from the PSP version.
At 10 a.m. PST on the 27th and for exactly 30 seconds, Marvelous will be giving away Half Minute Hero Steam codes on the game's official website and Twitter account. The developer will host two more 30-second rounds of code giveaways on September 28th at 8 and 10 a.m. PST.
Half Minute Hero gives players exactly 30 seconds to complete each mission, with the final chapter allotting 300 seconds to defeat its final foe. A sequel, Hero 30 Second, was released in Japan in August of last year.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes