"Half Minute Hero" is coming to PC via Steam and Playism on September 27th.
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, the 2009 real-time strategy role playing and shoot 'em up hybrid for PlayStation Portable, will be ported to PC on Steam and Playism on September 27th, developer Marvelous Entertainment announced today.
The PC version will cost $9.99, according to its Playism listing, and features all extra content from the game's Xbox Live Arcade version released in June 2011. It will also include alternative high-resolution graphics and the Knight 30, Hero 30, and Evil Lord 30 modes from the PSP version.
At 10 a.m. PST on the 27th and for exactly 30 seconds, Marvelous will be giving away Half Minute Hero Steam codes on the game's official website and Twitter account. The developer will host two more 30-second rounds of code giveaways on September 28th at 8 and 10 a.m. PST.
Half Minute Hero gives players exactly 30 seconds to complete each mission, with the final chapter allotting 300 seconds to defeat its final foe. A sequel, Hero 30 Second, was released in Japan in August of last year.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Sony closing down PlayStation Home in Japan and Asia