"Plants vz. Zombies" for iOS gets an update, including a new Last Stand Endless mode.
Plants vs. Zombies on iOS gets new levels and achievements in a free update today, as well as a new twist on its Endless mode, developer Pop Cap announced today.
The Last Stand pack adds a new Last Stand Endless Mode, with the goal to survive as many zombie waves as possible through five levels with only a limited amount of sunlight in use. Players can unlock three new achievements: Hammer Time, Still Standing and The Stuff of Legends, which allows the use of more powerful zombie-whacking mallets.
The update is free for players who already own the game. For those who don't, Plants vs. Zombies is currently available on the App Store for $2.99.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements