Epic Games has opened a new studio in Seattle, Washington.
Epic Games opened a new studio in Seattle, Washington to focus on development with Unreal Engine 4, the company announced today.
"The proximity to key partners, the density of world-class talent and all the factors that make Seattle an attractive place to live convinced us that it is the perfect locale for Epic's West Coast operation," president Dr. Michael Capps said in a press release. "We are looking to hire even more of the best engineers around to contribute to Unreal Engine 4, which we believe is set to change the way we all make games."
Epic is currently recruiting programmers and support staff to add to its new studio of engineers, as well as developers with experience in building and maintaining online services. A full listing of available positions can be found on the company's official website.
Unreal Engine 4 was unveiled earlier this year. Only one title has currently been officially announced for it, Epic's own survival sandbox game Fortnite, scheduled to release in 2013.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Tales from the Borderlands lets you stop and smell the chaotic roses