Medal of Honor Warfighter strives to give players the experience of being part of a real SEAL Team, shown in the second Seal Team Combat Training video released today from developer Danger Close.
Medal of Honor Warfighter strives to give players the experience of being part of a real SEAL Team in the second Seal Team Combat Training video released today from developer Danger Close.
The clip is part of a 10-video series documenting the brave individuals whom Danger Close has consulted with to craft an authentic, realistic experience for Warfighter. The first video, the voices of the SEALs warped for protection as in this one, focused on team snipers. Part two explains the duties of a pointman – the delicate dance of moving in on a target, removing obstacles, setting team members in place, and moving in for the kill.
"It's fast-paced, it's aggressive... It's something guys train years and years and year to get to the point these guys are at," the SEAL narrator explains.
Medal of Honor Warfighter is coming on October 23rd to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The game is also slated to release on the Wii U.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone