Zone of the Enders HD Collection pack shot released by Hideo Kojima.
Box art for the incoming release of Zone of the Enders HD collection was posted to the official Twitter account of Hideo Kojima, offering a first glimpse at the game's pack shot, as well as a look at the title's hefty premium bundle as shown above.
Zone of the Enders HD Collection is scheduled to release this October. Last year Konami announced its plans to re-release the two original installments of Zone of the Enders as part of a Zone of the Enders HD Collection for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PS Vita.
A sequel to Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner was announced last May, and is said to take place in an ancient civilization.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Disney Infinity's Phineas and Agent P arrive first at GameStop March 15