Hitman: Absolution includes plenty of targets who deserve to be murdered, perhaps none more so than Blake Dexter (voiced by Keith Carradine), who is highlighted in a video released by publisher Square Enix today.
Hitman: Absolution includes plenty of targets who deserve to be murdered, perhaps none more so than Blake Dexter (voiced by Keith Carradine), who is highlighted in a video released today by publisher Square Enix.
Dexter, 71, is an arms dealer who founded the company that bears his name, Dexter Industries. "His influence allows him to get away with just about anything," says the International Contract Agency, and it seems from the trailer that he'll harm anyone who stands in his way. There's also a hint of a more twisted side to him, as the end of the clip shows him staring gleefully at a woman bound in the trunk of a car.
Carradine, who starred as Wild Bill Hickok in Deadwood, provides the voice and performance capture for Dexter in Hitman: Absolution, which is set for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on November 20th. Other voice actors in the game include Powers Boothe, William Mapother, Vivica A. Fox, Shannyn Sossamon, and Agent 47 himself, David Bateson.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- No, Facebook won't control the games you create using the Rift