Hitman: Absolution includes plenty of targets who deserve to be murdered, perhaps none more so than Blake Dexter (voiced by Keith Carradine), who is highlighted in a video released by publisher Square Enix today.
Hitman: Absolution includes plenty of targets who deserve to be murdered, perhaps none more so than Blake Dexter (voiced by Keith Carradine), who is highlighted in a video released today by publisher Square Enix.
Dexter, 71, is an arms dealer who founded the company that bears his name, Dexter Industries. "His influence allows him to get away with just about anything," says the International Contract Agency, and it seems from the trailer that he'll harm anyone who stands in his way. There's also a hint of a more twisted side to him, as the end of the clip shows him staring gleefully at a woman bound in the trunk of a car.
Carradine, who starred as Wild Bill Hickok in Deadwood, provides the voice and performance capture for Dexter in Hitman: Absolution, which is set for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on November 20th. Other voice actors in the game include Powers Boothe, William Mapother, Vivica A. Fox, Shannyn Sossamon, and Agent 47 himself, David Bateson.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy