A second public beta test for "JC2-MP" will open on Saturday at 4 a.m. EDT.
A second public beta test for the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod, "JC2-MP," will open on Saturday at 4 a.m. EDT. The beta will last for 48 hours.
In addition to several bug fixes, including an adjusted health bar, the 0.0.7 update will run the following new features:
- Extended Passenger Sync (most four-seat military vehicles now have useable back seats)
- Added basic server-side weapon accuracy and sync
- Drastically improved weapon accuracy and sync
The website is currently running a countdown timer to the beta's launch; when it reaches zero, players will be able to download the 600 kb mod. "JC2-MP" is a multiplayer mod created for Just Cause 2; Polygon reported on its first public beta, which ran on August 11th. The mod is only available for existing PC copies of Just Cause 2.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!