The extra content made available in the PC version of Mutant Mudds will release for the 3DS version of the game as a free update.
The extra content made available in the PC version of Mutant Mudds, Renegade Kid's 12-bit action platformer, will release for the 3DS version of the game as a free update, Jools Watsham announced on his blog.
Watsham also revealed that Renegade Kid is now an authorized Wii U developer. The profits made from Steam sales have "the potential of bringing some much needed funds into Renegade Kid, which will go straight into the development of games," Watsham said. " ... I would like to put the majority of our future development efforts into the 3DS eShop and Wii U eShop titles."
Mutant Mudds stars 2D hero Max, who's tasked with destroying the invading Mudds. The game originally released for the 3DS via Nintendo's eShop in January of this year; it featured 60 levels for players to platform through. The PC release, dated from August 30th, added 20 new Grannie levels and features online leaderboards. No specific release date for the update has been given. Mutant Mudds is available via Steam for $9.99 and the Nintendo eShop for $8.99.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding