Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3.
Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3. The official Silent Hill: Downpour twitter account announced the news.
Silent Hill: Downpour was developed by Vatra Games and released in the US and UK in March of 2012, and in early April in Australia. Like other entries in the series, Downpour is a survival horror that jumps between the current world and a horrifying, alternate dimension. The game's star, Murphy Pendleton, is a convict who stumbles into Silent Hill after a car accident.
Silent Hill: Downpour is available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in all other regions.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft