Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3.
Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3. The official Silent Hill: Downpour twitter account announced the news.
Silent Hill: Downpour was developed by Vatra Games and released in the US and UK in March of 2012, and in early April in Australia. Like other entries in the series, Downpour is a survival horror that jumps between the current world and a horrifying, alternate dimension. The game's star, Murphy Pendleton, is a convict who stumbles into Silent Hill after a car accident.
Silent Hill: Downpour is available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in all other regions.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free