Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3.
Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3. The official Silent Hill: Downpour twitter account announced the news.
Silent Hill: Downpour was developed by Vatra Games and released in the US and UK in March of 2012, and in early April in Australia. Like other entries in the series, Downpour is a survival horror that jumps between the current world and a horrifying, alternate dimension. The game's star, Murphy Pendleton, is a convict who stumbles into Silent Hill after a car accident.
Silent Hill: Downpour is available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in all other regions.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance