Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3.
Silent Hill: Downpour is launching on November 8th in Japan, but the game will only be available on the PlayStation 3. The official Silent Hill: Downpour twitter account announced the news.
Silent Hill: Downpour was developed by Vatra Games and released in the US and UK in March of 2012, and in early April in Australia. Like other entries in the series, Downpour is a survival horror that jumps between the current world and a horrifying, alternate dimension. The game's star, Murphy Pendleton, is a convict who stumbles into Silent Hill after a car accident.
Silent Hill: Downpour is available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in all other regions.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Roguelike JRPG Dragon Fin Soup introduces another mode challenge and aggravate you
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer