Freebird Games' indie adventure role-playing game, To the Moon, is now available on Steam and 20 percent off through September 14th.
Freebird Games' indie adventure role-playing game, To the Moon, is now available on Steam and 20 percent off through September 14th. The game can be purchased alone or with the official soundtrack.
According to Joystiq, fans can look forward to a second episode of To the Moon, which Freebird is currently working on. Additionally, developer Kan Gao is working on another project—a "short game set in the same universe before that." A preview of one of the game's songs is currently available on the Freebird Games website.
To the Moon is currently available for the sale price of $8, or $10 with the soundtrack. The game follows two doctors traveling through the memories of a dying man in an effort to fulfill his last wish. It originally launched for the PC in November of 2011; anyone who already purchased the game off of Freebird's website can get a free Steam copy by sending your order ID to email@example.com.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business