This. Thank you.
If you’re still having trouble getting your code, fear not. You can always watch us stream the game on Twitch.
I’m sure all 8 of the game’s active players will enjoy this.
But is it 1080p/60fps?
It’s just there for MK fans until the next MK comes out. I prefer it to BlazBlue and Killer Instinct.
I would wager that most gamers on the internet believe this to be the case, not just pirates.
BioShock Vita could have been a pre-fall Rapture Final Fantasy Tactics-style game
Not freestyle rapping. 0/10 would not recommend.
after playing a more adult game of spin the bottle
I was wondering if that was an actual app. For me, it was probably the most disturbing scene from a pretty enigmatic pilot. Will be tuning in next Sunday, though. The whole supernatural ‘departure’ deal is intriguing enough.
Must be Groose’s cousin from the far away floating party island of Poploft.
“Our reputation is at stake,”
So they subtitle it ‘Battle Arena’.
Not really sure why there are some folks suggesting it wasn’t a ‘great’ or even ‘good’ sale. I felt it was one of the best. But okay.
- Far Cry 3 – $7.49
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified – $3.99
- Don’t Starve – $3.74
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger – $3.74
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs – $4.99
- Shadowrun Returns – $3.74
- Papers, Please – $2.99
- Risk of Rain – $2.49
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – $4.99
- DuckTales Remastered – $5.09
- Slender: The Arrival – $2.49
- Spelunky – $3.74
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director’s Cut – $4.99 [GIFT]
- Rogue Legacy – $3.74
- Gone Home – $2.99
- The Blackwell Bundle – $1.99
- Darksiders Franchise Pack – $11.99
- Bioshock Triple Pack – $10.19
- Alice Madness Returns – $4.99
- Deadlight – $2.99
- VVVVVV – $2.49
- Shining Force – $1.49
- Shining Force 2 – $1.49
- Shining in the Darkness – $1.49
- Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy – $2.49
- La-Mulana – $3.74
- Savant – Ascent – $0.99
- PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate $1.99
- Paper Sorcerer – $2.49
- Year Walk – $2.99
- Astebreed – $9.99 [GIFT]
- Total – $124.99 ($4.99 more than I spent last year)
Skyrim was $20.99 last year, by the way, and this year it was $4.99, while the Legendary Edition was $13.59. I did notice that because it was on my wishlist, though Blood Dragon, for example, which I bought last year for $8.99, was $3.99 this year.
A private message is sent to advertise item trading
lol item trading.
What a coinkydink, as I’ve only just started P4G this past week.
I heard it’s as long as Persona 3, and that took me 90 hours to finish.
But it is a rather excellent game.
And it has Troy Baker in it!