FIFA 13's first title update is already rolling out on PC, and will arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this weekend to address notable stability issues and bugs, according to a forum post from a FIFA 13 community manager.
The patch follows server maintenance that took place yesterday, which fixed problems with the FIFA Ultimate Team and Seasons modes, as well as Online Friendlies. That was separate from tonight's regularly scheduled maintenance, which will take care of other issues in FIFA Ultimate Team and the EA Sports Football Club app.
Here's the full list of fixes coming in the patch:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
According to the community manager, EA Canada isn't fixing all the problems at once because the studio is doing its best to minimize downtime for the millions of FIFA 13 players worldwide. More patches are in the works; EA will discuss them later this month.
Check out our full review of FIFA 13 here.