Developer Superbot Entertainment will release an update for its crossover fighting game PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale next week, adding a new item, various improvements and some balance changes for LittleBigPlanet's Sackboy.
The forthcoming patch for the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita fighter will introduce a new item, Medusa's Gaze from God of War and a pair of tweaks to the game's interface. Improved AI logic and network performance are also promised.
Finally, Sackboy will be made less of a Battle Royale beast, thanks to a handful of changes.
- Level 1 Super - Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super - Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super - Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP