Dishonored developer Arkane Studios has released the game's first post-launch title update, bringing the first-person action title to version 1.2 with bug fixes and dual-screen support, publisher Bethesda Softworks announced today.
Here's the full list of release notes for the patch:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked "Choke" interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
The title update is now available for download on all platforms — Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Dishonored originally launched in October. The game's first downloadable add-on, Dunwall City Trials, is set for release on Dec. 11 for $4.99 on PC and PlayStation 3, and 400 Microsoft Points ($5) on Xbox 360.