The full DICE Europe event stream is now online to watch for the curious viewer who was unable to attend the summit itself in London last week.
Polygon attended the event; here are some of the major beats if you'd rather just know the highlights:
- EVE Online mistakes become part of the universe
- How law history and the Nazis influenced Swedish game development
- Wargaming sees microtransactions becoming a $200B industry
- EA says the next generation of consoles after Xbox One and PS4 won't be hardware based
- Oddworld's philosophy of "trojan horse pop" hides meaning in games