As part of its annual YouTube Rewind event, YouTube is looking back at the year's most popular videos. On the gaming front, that means a top 10 dominated by PlayStation 4, Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto 5 and Riot Games' League of Legends.
The number one YouTube video of 2013 is Sony's PS4 sizzle reel, which it released on Feb. 20, the same day it announced the console. That's followed by Rockstar's introduction to the world of Grand Theft Auto 5 and a gameplay video of Mad Father by YouTube sensation PewDiePie.
Modern military first-person shooters Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 also ranked in the top ten, as did cinematic and music videos for League of Legends. The full list of videos and their channels are listed below.
1. PlayStation 4, PlayStation
2. Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video, RockstarGames
3. OUTRAGEOUS ENDING! - Mad Father (6), PewDiePie
4. League of Legends Cinematic: A Twist of Fate, League of Legends
5. Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer, CALLOFDUTY
6. League of Legends Music: Get Jinxed, League of Legends
7. Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes "Fishing in Baku" Gameplay Reveal, Battlefield
8. FUNNY GAMING MONTAGE, PewDiePie
9. Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video, PlayStation
10. Minecraft Mini-Game: Cops N Robbers!, SkyDoesMinecraft