The latest PlayStation Store update introduces six holiday bundles, up to 75 percent off select titles for PlayStation Plus members and more, according to the PlayStation Blog.
PlayStation Store Holiday sale discounts select titles up to 50 percent off and up to 75 percent off for PlayStation Plus members. Discounted titles include Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for $13.99 or $9.79 for members, Terraria for $7.49 or $3.75 for members and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $29.99 or $20.99 for members. You can see the full list on the PlayStation Blog.
Sony is also adding six Bonus Holiday Edition bundles to the PlayStation Store, which package the game with downloadable content. PS Plus members will also receive extra discounts on the following games:
- Tiny Brains for $19.99 or $15.99 for PS Plus users
- Draw Slasher for $4.99 or $2.99 for PS Plus users
- Rainbow Moon for $14.99 or $1.99 for PS Plus users
- Rainbow Moon Cross-Save Bundle for $22.49 or $17.99 for PS Plus users
- Rainbow Moon PS3 Player Special Offer for $7.49 or $5.99 for PS Plus users (Those who own the game for the PS3 can purchase the PS Vita version for 50 percent off.)