The second and third episodes of Assassin's Creed 3's The Tyranny of King Washington add-on campaign will be released in March and April, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
Episode one, "The Infamy," was previously announced for release across PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on Feb. 19.
The second episode, "The Betrayal," will be released on all platforms one month later on March 19. The final episode, "The Redemption," will be available on April 23.
The Tyranny of King Washington is a three-part addition to the single-player campaign of Assassin's Creed 3 depicting an alternate history of the American Revolution. The story follows hero Ratonhnhaké:ton on a mission to take down George Washington, who has crowned himself King of America and set up a new tyrannical regime.
A post on the PlayStation Blog by Ubisoft community developer Gabriel Graziani lists a set of new abilities to be introduced in the DLC:
- Power of the Bear: grants Ratonhnhaké:ton "the strength and fury of the mighty bear"
- Power of the Eagle: adds agility and speed boosts
- Power of the Wolf: improves Ratonhnhaké:ton's camouflage ability, making him completely undetectable
- Warpaint: an ability-enhancing boost
- Alpha of the Pack: the ability to command a group of "fearsome and ruthless wolves"
All three episodes are included in the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, available through Xbox Live for 2400 Microsoft Points or PlayStation Network and Windows PC for $29.99. The pass is also available at retailers GameStop and Best Buy and each episode is available individually for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points.
All downloadable content for Assassin's Creed 3 will be available for the Wii U version through the eShop at a later date.