The newest round of downloadable content for Turn 10 Studios' racing title Forza Horizon grants access to five cars previously available only to those who pre-ordered the game, Microsoft Game Studios announced today.
The Pre-Order Car Pack is now available for purchase through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points. The pack must be bought separately, as it is not included in the Forza Horizon season pass.
Players who purchased the Pre-Order Car Pack will unlock the following five cars:
- the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, known for its speed and retro-chic design
- the 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, designed for use on the open-road
- the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, sporting a luxurious leather interior wrap into a body built for speed
- the 2010 Nissan 370Z, one of the more expensive and powerful sports cars to come out of Japan
- the 2010 Volkswagen Golf R, a Europe-exclusive vehicle, one of the "sportiest" Gold model cars and capable of 155 mph
Forza Horizon was released last October for Xbox 360, and has received additional downloadable content, including new racing vehicles, on a monthly basis since launch.