We've been busy at the 2013 Game Developers Conference this week, working hard to bring you daily coverage of the panels, talks, interviews and previews we've been attending in sunny, frigid San Francisco. Check out the video above for a rundown of the conference's biggest showstoppers and the links below for the full stories. For more coverage, make sure to look at our GDC 2013 StoryStream.
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain revealed, preceded by Ground Zeroes
- PlayStation 4 specs detailed further at GDC
- Journey sweeps the 13th annual Game Developers Choice Awards
- IGDA draws backlash, member resignations over female dancers at GDC party; IGDA apologizes for dancers at GDC party, hopes to reconcile with resigned members
- The Kickstarter darling comes home: hands on with the Ouya