Microsoft will unveil its next-generation Xbox on May 21. Penny Arcade is cracking down on bulk purchases for PAX tickets in light of Prime 2013's insanely fast sellout. Nintendo announced its yearly financial results as well as a shuffle in its chain of command. More details are emerging on the next installments in the Call of Duty and XCOM franchises. Our latest Human Angle episode is up, with the inside story of indie developer Vlambeer and its recent mobile darling Ridiculous Fishing.
- Next-gen Xbox official, to be unveiled on Microsoft's Redmond campus on May 21
- Microsoft to showcase line-up of next-gen Xbox games at E3 on June 10
- Penny Arcade cracks down on suspected scalpers in wake of lightning-fast PAX Prime ticket sellout
- Nintendo president Satoru Iwata now also CEO of Nintendo of America
- Nintendo posts $366 million annual operating loss, Wii U and 3DS sales miss targets
- Call of Duty: Ghosts appears on UK retailer's website and Target ad
- 2K Marin XCOM shooter has 'undergone an evolution'
- Cloned at birth: the story of Ridiculous Fishing