Square Enix is offering up to 75 percent off select games purchased from its online store this week, the company announed today.
The "Aprils Savings Brings May Gaming" sale includes older releases like Final Fantasy 13-2 and Tomb Raider and will run today through Thursday, May 2. The sale excludes all pre-orders, non-game merchandise including soundtracks and new releases such as the Final Fantasy 11 expansion Seekers of Adoulin and the Final Fantasy 11: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition.
Buyers can snag Tomb Raider digitally at 25 percent off, while boxed titles including Final Fantasy 13-2 and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be 75 percent off:
- Dead Island (PC download) for $5
- Final Fantasy 7 (PC download) for $5.99
- Final Fantasy 13-2 (Xbox 360) for $14.99
- Heroes of Ruin (Nintendo 3DS) for $22.49
- Hitman: Absolution (Xbox 360, PS3) for $29.99
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Nintendo 3DS) for $22.49
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition (Xbox 360) for $29.99
- Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360) for $29.99
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS) for $22.49
- Tomb Raider (PS3, Xbox 360) for $44.99, or PC download for $37.49
Check out the full spread on the Square Enix online store.